Thursday, January 21, 2010

Photomontage Ideas


I have several ideas for my photomontage. I want my montage to be a little bit surreal, but also say something about myself and what I like. i found this montage that has had "stamp" filter put over it. this is what i am aiming for, something that is dirrerent but can also realate to myself.

To so this i am going to take several pictures of things that will represent myself. Then using photoshop i can alter the image and give it my own twist.

I also had an idea to do a "Rosler" inspired montage. i was going to do a montage that will make a statement about what is going on at the moment in the public eye. This could be several things and my options are extensive.

I am going to go for the first option as I feel it will be better to show a montage about myself than about something that doesn't realate to me. I also think that it will most tie in with the "changing landscapes" breif.

No comments:

Post a Comment